Proud members of D.I.A.C. since
Industry Association of Canada
Canadienne de l'Industrie Dentaire
dent-line of canada inc.,
3420 Pharmacy Ave Unit 3, Scarborough Ontario Canada M1W 2P7
1-800-250-5111 for Canada
Distributors of Bredent Products in Canada since 1991
Proud Distributors for Renfert USA since 1991
The Waxprofi produces
improved prosthetic results more efficiently. Instruments and wax are
no longer heated separately, resulting in distortion-free wax denture
bases and a huge saving in time.
Article number: 14401000
||Quality, speed and simplicity:
- high precision of the wax denture base due to
extremely low contraction.
- approx. 30% saving in time when waxing up, as
separate heating of the wax is no longer required.
- approx. 50% saving in time (twice the speed)
when used with the Waxlectric and large wax knife, as
separate and repeated heating of the instrument is no longer required.
- amortisation of the Waxprofi after only
a very short time.
- the technician can concentrate more on setting up the
- large, even deeper pot for keeping the wax at a
flowable to spreadable consistency (see melting range table page 123).
- wax portions very easily removed, particularly with
the large wax knife on the Waxlectric.
- also suitable for use with light-curing waxes.
- LED display to indicate the temperature or heating
- infinitely adjustable temperature from 40°C
(104°F) to 110°C (230°F).
- continuous SET/ACTUAL value adjustment by the
- large wax pot (120 ml) to allow approx. four base wax
sheets to be melted. Scraping edge on the inner pot rim.
- the housing lid can be locked in place at a
120°-angle to save space in the work area.
- resistant plastic sheet to protect the control
- low height offers ideal prerequisites for ergonomic