Proud members of D.I.A.C. since
Industry Association of Canada
Canadienne de l'Industrie Dentaire
dent-line of canada inc.,
3420 Pharmacy Ave Unit 3, Scarborough Ontario Canada M1W 2P7
1-800-250-5111 for Canada
Distributors of Bredent Products in Canada since 1991
Proud Distributors for Renfert USA since 1991
Vario E & Hotty LED
The Vario E
Article number: 14521000
|The Vario E
saves time melting hardened wax. The selectively preheated waxes enable
the flow of the wax to be precisely regulated. There are less stresses
on the wax objects, which are more homogenous and much easier to carve.
Vario E also for dipping copings
- deeper wax wells are suitable for dipping
- no need to purchase a separate wax dipping
- when not being used for dipping, the well
in question can be switched off independently.
- SET or ACTUAL temperature shown on LED
display in °C or °F.
- The three pots can be controlled
separately. Each of the pots can be switched on or off separately.
- Expanded temperature interval from 45°C
(113ºF) to 110°C (230ºF). Processing light waxes with low
melting points is now also possible.
- New pot design provides optimum flow of
excess wax back into the pot from the rim. The deep pots are also
suitable for dipping copings.
- Waxes are protected by lids during work
breaks. The lid can be locked in place at a 120°-angle to save
space in the work area.
- Glare-free view on the angled display.
Control elements protected by a plastic cover for easy cleaning.
- Renfert recommends the special GEO
Avantgarde modelling waxes.
- Small, compact construction. Ideal working
height for relaxed modelling. Modern design in bright colours.
The Hotty LED
Article number: 14611000
|Technical Details Hotty
Touch Control Panel
- display shows the set or actual
temperature in °C or °F (can be set to either).
- large luminous display.
- can be set by individual degrees.
- displays actual value.
- protects the control elements from
- easy to clean.
- adjustable temperature setting from
60°C to 110°C (110-230°F).
- the sloping edge of the pot permits wax
to drip back into the pot.
- unit remains cleaner.
- even temperature throughout the pot.
- excellent heat storage.
- low height.
- stable stand position.
- the dipping pot is sealed with a lid
- even in closed position use and control
- continuous and quick heating up phase.
- no overstepping the programmed
- small temperature fluctuations are