Proud members of D.I.A.C. since
Industry Association of Canada
Canadienne de l'Industrie Dentaire
dent-line of canada inc.,
3420 Pharmacy Ave Unit 3, Scarborough Ontario Canada M1W 2P7
1-800-250-5111 for Canada
Distributors of Bredent Products in Canada since 1991
Proud Distributors for Renfert USA since 1991
The automatic laser
pinhole drilling unit guarantees the highest drilling precision and
enables a relaxed working position either sitting or standing. The
powerful motor guarantees continuous easy drilling at 16,000 1/min.
even on extra-hard plaster.
||The laser beam
- strong light, fine laser point.
- easily recognised on all plaster colours and
- precise match to pinhole drill.
The pinhole drill
- optimum access via lifting and fixture of model
- tool-free drill bit replacement via quick clamping
- 3 mm drill jig, easy replaced.
- protection from plaster dust due to efficient seal.
- engine stop function when changing drill bit.
- on activating the main switch the unit is in STAND-BY
- on depressing the table the drill spindle is
- both counter-balances on the casing ensure easy and
- designed for both standing and seated (16° angle)
- clear view of model.
two working positions via swivel foot on
- powder-coated cast aluminium casing.
- compact, highly stable version.
- parallel to the table,
- tilted 16° forwards.
The model table
- easy to move model table.
- dual guide for highest precision.
- perforations for removal of drilling dust.
- easy to remove collection dish for plaster dust
underneath the table.
- individual, infinitely variable drill depth setting
from 0–12 mm (0–0.47 inch) via knurled screw.
- non-slip, even surface.