Proud members of D.I.A.C. since
Industry Association of Canada
Canadienne de l'Industrie Dentaire
dent-line of canada inc.,
3420 Pharmacy Ave Unit 3, Scarborough Ontario Canada M1W 2P7
1-800-250-5111 for Canada
Distributors of Bredent Products in Canada since 1991
Proud Distributors for Renfert USA since 1991
Vibrax processes thin
fluids as well as viscous materials optimally. This vibrator has a
completely new conceptional design and has not only a high standard of
vibration, but is also very easy to use.
Article number: 18301000
- The large, easily operated lever switches are easily
operated from the front of the device and fast detection of modified
settings. The operator can concentrate fully on the impression or its
casting ring, the device is operated intuitively.
- The Vibrax is very easy to clean, both the
rubber mat and the switch can be quickly removed and replaced for
cleaning. Round, smooth surfaces leave no space for dirty corners and
- The rubber mat with two different degrees of hardness
offers high power on the mat and prevents the tray from jumping from
the softer rubber edge.
- Swivelling vibrating ball (optional) for precise
positioning of impression trays and casting rings, for all situations
where special care is required.
Constantly adapting vibration performance
- Two-wave unit: fine vibrations with full-wave,
stronger vibration with half-wave, the correct power for every
- Four intensity levels for fine adjustment: sufficient
bandwidth for all materials which need pouring. Easily adjusted, always
Quiet and stable
- Controlled working as it stands firmly and only
transfers minimal vibrations to the bench top. Will not tip even under
high pressure at edge.
Durable and maintenance-free
- The use of electromagnets gives the device a very
high service life with maintenance-free use and constant vibration.