1808-1000 with Klettfix
Article Number: 1808-1500 with Marathon Disc
Voltage 230 V, 50 Hz / 120 V, 60 Hz
Power input 1.300 W (230 V), 1.325 W (120 V)
Motor performance P1 1.300 W (230 V), 1.325 W (120 V)
Motor performance P2 900 W (230 V), 1.000 W (120 V)
Speed 1/min 2.900 1/min (50 Hz)
3.400 1/min (60 Hz)
Water consumption 7 l/min
Required water pressure at 6 l/min.
min.1 bar – max. 5 bar
Ø Water drain hose 35 mm
Length Water drain hose 1,5 m
Dimensions (W x H x D) 305 x 330 x 410 mm
12.01 x 12.99 x 16.14 inch
Weight 13,2 kg
Noise level according to DIN 45635-01-KL3 74 dB(A)
Cable length 2 m
- Above average strong motor with 1,300 W for
max. material removal without pressure.
- Easy, fast cleaning due to the tool free
removable front door (quick-release fasteners)
- 100% corrosion free, robust and durable housing
- Compact shape allows easy integration into every
- Quick trimmer table angle changeover due to the
practical tilting mechanism (90°/ 98°)
- Large grinding surface and ergonomic
construction design guarantee
a high degree of working comfort and a clear view
- Cut angle lines: easy plaster model guidance
- Safety: motor and water stop due to safety
switch when opening and
closing the front door.
- Order with Klettfix or Marathon Disc.
The quick-change silicon carbide disc with micro
hooks. A cost-efficient alternative for use with the MT1, MT2,MT
plus, MT3 and MT3 pro (when used as a wet trimmer).
Changing discs takes a matter of seconds
It is often the case that
one trimmer is required to trim plaster
models of various
plaster qualities. The
demands for a smooth surface also vary.
The Klettfix disc takes this all in its stride. It can
easily and quickly mounted (or taken off)
on the carrier disc with
The partially diamond-coated trimmer disc for MT1, MT2,
TT2, MT plus, MT3 and MT3
pro with aggressive grinding properties.
- galvanically coated „diamond islands“.
- effective trimming of all plaster classes.
- optimum use for dry trimmers.
- requires little pressure.
- long lifespan.
- steel carrier disc